Sunday, October 9, 2011

Memorial to Ana Maria


In memory of
Ana Maria Montaño DeGimenez
who made the ultimate sacrifice as a nanny when she lost
 her life, trying to save the life of the child in her care.
 Our hearts and prayers go out to her family.
One hundred years from now
It will not matter what kind of car I drove,
What kind of house I lived in,
How much money I had in my bank account,
Nor what my clothes looked like.
But one hundred years from now
The world may be a little better
Because I was important
In the life of a child.

~Dr. Forest E. Witcraft


A gentle wind blew cross the land
Reaching out to take a hand
For on the winds  the angels came
Calling out a nanny's  name. 
Left behind, the child's tears
Loving  memories of the years
Of joy and love, a life well  spent
And now to God a nanny  is sent. 
On angel's wings, a heavenly flight
The journey home, towards the light
To those  who weep, a life is gone
But in God's love, 'tis but  the dawn.
by~Terry Day
 
To the family of this wonderful human being, I offer my sincere condolences. We will never know her story, but we do know she did her very best and it cost her. We are humbled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linda Cooper
Sorry for your loss. To a Nanny from a Nanny from Illinois!My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment