Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cindy's Story


Cindy's Story
I have been a nanny for 6 years and worked for a family for ten years as a babysitter and then as their nanny.  I went to college and got my degree in Special Education, but I didn't like the lesson plans.  I hated it.  I loved working with children who have disabilities though.  I have been doing that since I was 14 years old and now I am 24.  It has been 10 years and I still love it.  I decided that I liked being a nanny and wanted to continue with it.  I loved working with a family and the relationship that you gain from it.  Right now I work for two different families and I like it that way.  I also baby sit for families at night and on the weekends.  I love it.  Children are just a part of me.  At church I do the nursery for the children for our women's meeting.  I teach Sunday School to the 4 and 5 year olds.  My life wouldn't be the same without the decision I made to be a career nanny. 
 
Cindy Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment